Wednesday, July 21, 2004

If someone has an admission, can his/her spouse get visa?

If the student has financial support, usually there is no problem for her/his spouse's visa. As you may know, spouse of a student can get an off-campus job and usually when the student has enough financial support, they can make ends meet.

No comments: