Wednesday, July 21, 2004

How can I get a job as a student?

You can work on-campus but not off-campus. However, a spouse of a student is able to get off-campus jobs. There are centers in each university that help students to find part-time jobs inside the university. One of the most common jobs for the students is teaching assistantship (TA). Your department informs you how you can apply for a TA position.

No comments: