Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Good to know about tuition fee and your RA/TA salary

If you get an RA or TA, you'll get your money biweekly or monthly. However, you should pay your tuition fee at the begining of the semester when you register. Make sure that you have enough money to pay your first semester tuition fee. Otherwise, you have to talk to the office of student account services and ask them to get your tuition fee in installments. In this case, you should pay interest.
Moreover, it took about TWO MONTHS for me to get my first payment. I had to pay my tuition in installments and I had to pay my expenses for two months from my savings which wasn't too much. Make sure that you have enough money just in case you face a problem.

No comments: