Friday, July 23, 2004

How much financial support should I show to the embassy to get my visa?

You should have $10,000 for twelve-month period, prorated at $833 per month, plus cost of tuition. If you are married you should also have $4,000 for twelve-month period prorated at $333 per month for your spouse and $3,000 for twelve-month period per dependent child of any age, prorated at $255 per month. Please read section 7.5 of OP12 Students.

1 comment:

taiseer said...

do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance. overseas education consultants in hyderabad we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.