Sunday, December 26, 2004

Québec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)

As a general rule, all persons, other than Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents, who wish to pursue their studies in the province of Québec, must obtain a Québec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ) issued by the “Ministère des Relations avec les citoyens et de l’Immigration (commonly called Québec Immigration) and a Study Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. However, if your course or program of study is six months or less in duration, you are permitted to study in the province of Québec and in Canada without having to apply for a CAQ or Study Permit provided you complete such studies within the authorized period of your stay in Canada.
To read more about CAQ use the following link:
To download the form and read about the procedure of application, use the following link:
After sending your CAQ application form, you can track your status, using the following email:


Tom Naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of herbs alternative medicine health
for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on herbs alternative medicine health
. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

dissertation said...

it's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.

UK Dissertations Help